LANDLORD Full Property Management
LANDLORD Full Property Management
- Advice on current rental values, presentation and furnishing of your property.
- Advertising and marketing of your property including major websites.
- Advice on your responsibilities as a Landlord.
- Accompanied viewing with prospective tenants.
- Considering and dealing with applications and professional referencing of all prospective tenants usually via HOMELET.
- Rent guarantee products are usually available and provided subject to satisfactory referencing via HOMELET. Terms & conditions apply.
- Preparing and arranging the completion of the tenancy agreements and any other documents necessary (this includes signing them on your behalf) & deposit registration.
- Arranging for the drawing up of the inventory/schedule of condition.
- Recording all above ground utility meter readings at the commencement of a tenancy.
- Collection of monthly rents with payments to you within 10 working days of receipt.
- Preparing and sending rent statements outlining income and expenditure.
- Issuing rent demands for late payments and notifying you if no payment received within 28 days.
- Visiting the property during the tenancy and providing you with written reports. (Please note the purpose of these visits is to check the tenants are fulfilling their obligations and is not a survey).
- Empty properties are not inspected unless requested in writing and sundry charges have been agreed.
- Responsibility for the day to day management of the property which may involve arranging repairs or maintenance to be carried out, subject to an agreed limit of £100. In an emergency we reserve the right to carry out essential repairs, even if the costs exceed the agreed limits, without reference to you. The cost of repairs is normally deducted from the rental income.
- At the end of the tenancy we will check the inventory/schedule of condition to assess whether the property is, in our opinion, in acceptable condition, subject to reasonable wear, tear and usage. If appropriate we will make any necessary deductions from the deposit to cover the tenants share of the costs for repairs or replacement.
- Return the deposit to the tenant at the end of the tenancy provided that the tenant has in our opinion complied with the terms of the tenancy and the condition of the property is satisfactory.
- Where legal action is necessary against the tenant e.g. to recover any sums due under the tenancy or to obtain possession of the property, the landlord will be responsible for all solicitors fees and costs. HOMELET guarantee policies where valid will provide assistance.
- If you wish us to attend court or tribunal on your behalf we reserve the right to charge an additional fee which would be discussed and agreed at the time.
- We will use our standard NAEA tenancy agreement, unless you instruct otherwise, a copy of which can be supplied to you on request.
- If you are classed as resident overseas for tax purposes we are responsible for deducting income tax at the basic rate on rental income from your property, unless the Inland Revenue provides us with an appropriate exemption certificate.
- With regard to the payment of outgoings, we shall do our best to query any obvious discrepancies, however it must be understood that we are entitled to accept and pay without question demands and accounts which appear to be in order.
Instant Online Valuation
Interested in your property value?