LANDLORD FEES SCHEDULE
FEES AND CHARGES
A charge of £150 + VAT (£180 including VAT) will be made for all lettings.
Management Service Fee
A charge of 10% + VAT (12% including VAT) of monthly rent.
Tenant Find Service Fee
A charge comprising Arrangement Fee, Inventory Fee plus half 1st months’ rent + VAT
A charge of £100 for an Independently prepared inventory & Schedule of Condition Report including photography at start of every tenancy as recommended by Professional bodies ARLA & the TDS.
Landlords Statutory Compliance checks including Annual Gas Safety Certificates, Electrical Tests, EPC’s, Legionella Risk Assessment, Smoke/CO2 checks all provided at cost price from suitably qualified contractors. P.O.A. Paul Wright & Co do not earn any referral commission.
Miscellaneous & Sundry Charges
A charge of £50 + VAT (£60 including VAT) per service including but not limited to:
- Lease renewals including rent reviews/rent increases & issuing of formal notices
- Additional property inspections are undertaken at the Landlords specific request.
- Possession paperwork, document duplication & third-party correspondence.
- TDS deposit dispute resolution administration. Third part final inspections.
- HMRC ‘Right to Rent’ compliance (named tenants only). Court attendances.
There may be other occasions where you may be required to pay a fee for work carried out on your behalf. The prior authority will be required and costs to be agreed beforehand.
Please ask a member of staff if you have any questions about our fees.
CLIENT MONEY PROTECTION: