Pear Tree Place, Great Finborough, Stowmarket
Pear Tree Place
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception Room
2 bedroom semi-detached house SSTC
- Reference Number 1_100309000880
- Agent Paul Wright Stowmarket
- Agent Number 01449 613678
About this property
NEW BUILD - Stunning RUBY HOMES (EA) development providing contemporary homes finished to the highest specifications & offering a choice of 2, 3 & 4 bed accommodation due early 2021. Approximately 3 miles from Stowmarket, direct rail to London, easy A14 access & Stansted Airport within an hour.
KITCHENS - Based on Benchmarx Soho range*
- Oven, hob and fan fitted as standard
- Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher where possible
- Choice of Malmo flooring*
ELECTRICAL - Recessed LED downlights to kitchen areas and bathrooms
- Outside lighting to front and rear on certain plots
- TV points to living room and all bedrooms
- Telephone points to living room, study and all bedrooms
- Double socket outlets & USB ports where applicable
PLUMBING - Air Source Heat Pump central heating to underfloor ground floor & radiators first floor.
- White sanitaryware throughout with chrome-effect mixer taps plus white bath panel and matching seat
- Outside tap where possible
CARPENTRY - Moulded skirting and architraves painted white
- White painted staircase
- Suffolk Oak doors with chrome effect handles
CEILINGS - Ceilings smooth throughout
WALL TILING - Kitchen - worktop upstand and choice of stainless steel or glass splashback to ovens*
- Bathroom - half-height all round*
- En-Suite - full height to shower cubicle with splashback to hand basin and tiled window sill where applicable*
- En-Suite with bath - full-height to shower cubicle and half-height all around*
- Cloakroom - splashback to hand basin and tiled window sill where applicable-
OTHER ITEMS - Close boarded fencing/post & rail fencing where applicable
- UPVc windows with aluminum bio-folds and composite part glazed UPVc front door
- Rear garden cleared, rotivated and topsoiled where applicable
- All internal walls painted gardenia white
- Driveways in resin bonded gravel
WARRANTY - Professional Consultants Certificate valid for 6 years
HELP TO BUY HOW DOES IT WORK? - The Government lends you between 10% and 20% of the cost of your new-build home, so that you'll only need a 5% cash deposit and 75% mortgage to make up the rest.
All types of buyer could benefit from the Government-backed Help to Buy Equity Scheme, whether you are an existing homeowner or a first time buyer.
With no repayments on the loan for the first five years of owning your home, this allows you to take advantage of better interest rates and assists your move on to or up the housing ladder. The loan is paid back either at the end of the mortgage term, or when the property is sold.
COULD YOU BE ELIGIBLE? - If you can answer yes to the following points you may eligible:
1. If the purchase price is less than £600,000
2. You have no interest in any other properties abroad or in the UK, or will not have on completion
3. You have a deposit of 5% or more
*All loans are subject to availability, status and require a financial assessment in accordance with the Homes and Communities Agency guidelines.
'Help to Buy' is designed to provide affordable long term home ownership with reduced income multiples.
Further information can be found at helptobuy.gov.uk
RESERVATIONS - To secure your preferred plot please contact the office and complete the Reservation Agreement as approved by the Consumer Code for Homebuilders (CCCS Approved).
AGENTS NOTES - CGI's, images, dimensions, specifications and plans are provided for guidance purposes only, may be of the surrounding area and not specific to this plot and may differ from the finished development.
P.M.A 1991 These sale particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property. They do not constitute an offer or a contract of sale. Their accuracy is not guaranteed. Neither the vendor nor Paul Wright & Co accepts any liability for their content. Interested parties should make their own inspection to satisfy themselves of the accuracy of any statement made. Any items of furniture or fittings shown in photography are expressly excluded from the sale unless otherwise stated. Fixtures, fittings, appliances, central heating systems, electricity, plumbing and related services have not been tested & therefore no warranty in their respect is offered within these sale particulars. Purchasers are advised to professionally check all utility services.
121 Ipswich Street Stowmarket Suffolk IP14 1BB
Mon 09.00 - 17.30
Tue 09.00 - 17.30
Wed 09.00 - 17.30
Thu 09.00 - 17.30
Fri 09.00 - 17.30
Sat 09.00 - 16.00