New Build - 2 bed semi-det bungalow featuring contemporary open plan kitchen/diner with bi-fold doors, bathroom, 2 allocated parking spaces & gardens. 1 of just 9 exclusive Ruby Homes in this popular village location some 3 miles from Stowmarket offering mainline rail links to London & A14 access.
KITCHENS - Choice of kitchen cupboards and worktops*
- Oven, hob and fan fitted as standard
- Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher where possible
- Choice of worktop upstand & choice of stainless steel or glass splashbacks to ovens-
- Choice of Malmo flooring*
- Recessed LED downlights to kitchen areas and bathrooms
- Outside lighting to front and rear on certain plots
- TV points to living room and all bedrooms
- Telephone points to living room, study and all bedrooms
- Double socket outlets & USB ports where applicable
- Air Source Heat Pump central heating to underfloor ground floor & radiators first floor.
- White sanitaryware throughout with chrome-effect mixer taps plus white bath panel and matching seat
- Outside tap where possible
- Moulded skirting and architraves painted white
- White painted staircase
- Suffolk Oak doors with chrome effect handles
- Ceilings smooth throughout with coved cornicing where possible
WALL TILING - Kitchen - worktop upstand and choice of stainless steel or glass splashback to ovens*
- Bathroom - half-height all round*
- En-Suite - full height to shower cubicle with splashback to hand basin and tiled window sill where applicable*
- En-Suite with bath - full-height to shower cubicle and half-height all around*
- Cloakroom - splashback to hand basin and tiled window sill where applicable-
OTHER ITEMS - Close boarded fencing/post & rail fencing where applicable
- UPVc windows with aluminum bio-folds and composite part glazed UPVc front door
- Rear garden cleared, rotivated and topsoiled where applicable
- All internal walls painted gardenia white
- Driveways in resin bonded gravel
- Garden 95m²
- Professional Consultants Certificate valid for 6 years
HELP TO BUY - For further information please ask the Agent or visit: helptobuy.gov.uk
- To secure your preferred plot please contact the office and complete the Reservation Agreement as approved by the Consumer Code for Homebuilders (CCCS Approved).
NOTE *Manufacturers, suppliers, appliances, materials & colours are all subject to variation.
These sale particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property. They do not constitute an offer or a contract of sale. Their accuracy is not guaranteed. Neither the vendor nor Paul Wright & Co accepts any liability for their content. Interested parties should make their own inspection to satisfy themselves of the accuracy of any statement made. Any items of furniture or fittings shown in photography are expressly excluded from the sale unless otherwise stated. Fixtures, fittings, appliances, central heating systems, electricity, plumbing and related services have not been tested & therefore no warranty in their respect is offered within these sale particulars. Purchasers are advised to professionally check all utility services.
121 Ipswich Street Stowmarket Suffolk IP14 1BB
Mon 09.00 - 17.30
Tue 09.00 - 17.30
Wed 09.00 - 17.30
Thu 09.00 - 17.30
Fri 09.00 - 17.30
Sat 09.00 - 16.00